Thursday, March 1

humble abode

a few people have been asking what happens to all these 'things' that i collect when traveling, and what my space looks like. well here is a sneak peak into the most utilized space of my house - my comfy bedroom. i recently updated this room, and a few weeks ago decided to throw in a deep red wall. my favourite colour scheme at the moment, deep reds, golds and a touch of turquoise. i am not home all that much, but when i am, this is where i sit down to relax and read a good book and eventually, fall asleep. 
great grandmother's clock, fishies, old trunk & my instruments, my 'princess' bed

japanese trio, thai marionette, parasol, favourite books & knicknacks, maltese evil eye and backpacks
amazing tunisian glass paintings
german smoker, overstuffed childhood bookshelf, books & knickknacks from abroad & amazing floating bookshelf!!!


 so there you have it. next i will update with photos of the little office in all its finished glory!

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! How inviting! For some reason I totes thought you would be the girl with the really messy room. I'm so impressed. XO LG

    ReplyDelete