Thursday, August 9

another travellin' song

 a few weeks ago, a few-week journey, to a few eastern-euro countries with a few photo results.






budapest>>bucharest>>istanbul>>




the company was grand; yann, and everyone we met along the way: on the trains, in the hostels, 
at the restaurants and of course, in their homes. 
which they so humbly and wonderfully welcomed us into. 
[[couchsurfing is incredible]] 



 these are the only pictures of us together, taken by a man who came and stole my camera to take a picture, then gave it back >>^^
 what my brain looked like during the trip ^ ^ [[and always probably]]



music. always. >> 


f
                                     e e  t
                                   
positions along the way  ^^ vv
 << a symbolic happy, cold, tired, laughing, irritable, amenable yann


a bag full of 
           goodies for family, friends, myself, to remind me of my wonderful time vv

No comments:

Post a Comment