Friday, June 3

"old school" lovin'

with one of the most beautiful male singing voices i can think of, lucas santtana of brazil, will always have a special place in my heart. from the album eletro ben dodo (2000), mensagens de amor is probably one of my top 20 all time favourite songs. ever! it frequently was my goodnight lullaby played to me so lovingly by none other than my now seemingly retro 1gb original nano ipod. i suppose this post is turning out to be a bit of a shoutout to forever favourites, to oldies but goodies.. lucas santtana and 1st generation nanos.

 

the video i've chosen is of a seemingly aspiring photographer testing out his new nikon d90, so hey, why not give him a bit of space on dntl. there are also some extremely beautiful shots in the video for your eyes to feast upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment