Thursday, February 16

the ugly shirt

it seems to be an ongoing occurrence: that my parents have items of clothing or accessories that we [their children] once cringed at, but now i have come to love [and stolen for my own wardrobe]. maybe my parents are the ones that had style all along, or maybe i've been molded into thinking so. whatever the case, i flipping love this shirt. it's almost baby corduroy like, and the most bizarre pseudo paisley print. my mothers from god knows when, but there are photos of me as a baby in her arms while she dons this beaut of a shirt. ...maybe ill try to find one and upload it here!
kept simple with black bdg jeans, zara leather riding boots and new artisan leather purse from mexico, and a smile!

and one lovely song to accompany. antlers - french exit

No comments:

Post a Comment