Tuesday, June 8

a house of leaves

ahhhh, i have been so busy lately and my computer was previously being used as the medium connected to the amp at the restaurant so i have been without it.

i find that when i dont have regular access to a computer or internet. i just really don't give a darn about it. it reminds me when i was in newfoundland for about 2 months, two summers or so ago. my cellphone had zero connection for about 3 months as we were sailing around really rural parts of quebec and newf...and there was no internet connection to pick up around the docks..so i went without! it was kind of strange, but very refreshing.

but at school and when i have my computer around it seems that i am forever logged onto msn and such things, leaving my browsers open JUST incase someone needs to get a hold of me. but it feels nice knowing that, although it sometimes appears like it, i am not actaully a slave to msn, the internet, or my computer. i CAN go without it! and quite easily it appears.

anyways, for these reasons i havn't been able to update, and im slowly coming to terms with that. anyways because im actually currently on my father's computer, i am going to update with an old fav song of mine..

by a fantastical, sometimes mildly annoying, but wonderful band called animal collective.




it kind of makes me want to run wild in a forrest..speaking of which, here is another favourite song AND video of mine. infact, i think they're almost perfect...some definate nudity heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment