Monday, June 14

video-lidioo

this post will eventually be a tribute to a few more of my favourite videos/songs.

but first, let me give my littlest sister CLAUDIA a shoutout. (this will make her feel popular). well actually she is sitting beside me right now and has got the impression that i am going to give her a little bit of webspace to put down her current thoughts and feelings.

well, this is your lucky day kid:

*****


"with my cat turtle and my nobel prize winner sadie, drinking some spring water on this fine evening. .. ya, that'll do it."

"is that it?"

"ya."
*****
so. to get back to the original point of this post (before i sit down to finish watching the opening episode of season three of trueblood!) i am going to link some of my utmost favourite songs and videos! i am a bit too lazy/anxious at the moment but plan to putforth more effort on my next post which may or may not be later tonight!





crystal by new order. i have long searched for the name of this excrutiatingly adorable lead singer and i finally found a forum that gave me the name "ROD HULL". i am going to make a sad attempt at something like a missing persons ad: if you have any information on this boy, please let me know. ASAP.

"young folks" would have been by far too predictable. but peter bjorn and paul have paired growing plants with a new wave pop song. and immm loving it



next up. butterfly by crazy town. and don't judge me.. because i know there are PLENTY of you closet crazy town lovers and those of you who are in denial about how much you secretly love this song. i have met a few of you over the years, but i know there is more.

i actually think this video is quite beautiful, and the contrast between the scenery and band is quite funny, but anything with fairies, flowers and pretty colours andddd you've caught my attention. probably for longer amounts of time then i would like to admit.



bowerbirds: in our talons. what a delightfully slightly haunting song. i want a pet dancing crow!


DANCE by justice. just a really freakin fun dance song and a really amusing video!



another great band to dance too, metronomy! this video is just really fun too.



there! that is quite a brainful of great videos to handle for one evening, but enjoy! and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment